Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pilates is AMAZING!

School will soon be back in session! And while everyone was on vacation, I was busy getting more certifications through ABT, and the Dance Notation Bureau. I was also taking workshops like Yoga for Dancers from teachers at ABT in Kansas City. Wow, I've learned so much and I can't wait to share these things with students this fall at OSU.

I'm teaching: Ballet Level 3 and 4 Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30-6pm and Pointe Class 6-7pm.
Only 2 weeks left to sign up!

I'll be going to Equilibrium Mind and Body Fitness in Bloomfield Hills, MI this fall. There's great instructors there because it was the headquarters for STOTTPILATES in the U.S. for about 10 years. I'll take courses in post rehabilitative practices for the Knee, Hip, Ankle, and Shoulder Girdle from one of the Physical Therapists on staff. I'm keeping my Continuing Education Credits current for my students!

Find me on the STOTTPILATES website, I'm fully certified and current which means that I am committed to providing the very best quality workout for my students and clients.

Go Blue and Go OSU too!

Who "Elle" is

Columbus, Ohio, United States
I am a teacher specializing in Pilates, modern, ballet, and contemporary dance. I am on the go and on a budget, but I also need quality "fuel" for my job and responsibilities. Being gluten intolerant (diagnosed by Doctor), does not make it any easier. My Frugal Gal blog is full of recipes that are tested and have helped me to do what I love. I hope you enjoy them.

Private and group Reformer sessions available

Private and group Reformer sessions available
registered trademark: Merrithew Corporation