Friday, March 5, 2010

My new favorite dance supply place!

www.dancewearsolutions.com

LOVE it!!

I can't wait, guess what?

My new Stretch and Tone Video is on it's way, yessss! It will be available for purchase through paypal, so check it out April 10th, 2010.

Happy Spring!

Who "Elle" is

Columbus, Ohio, United States
I am a teacher specializing in Pilates, modern, ballet, and contemporary dance. I am on the go and on a budget, but I also need quality "fuel" for my job and responsibilities. Being gluten intolerant (diagnosed by Doctor), does not make it any easier. My Frugal Gal blog is full of recipes that are tested and have helped me to do what I love. I hope you enjoy them.

Private and group Reformer sessions available

Private and group Reformer sessions available
registered trademark: Merrithew Corporation