Saturday, February 6, 2010

A great weekend of dance!

Wow, what a great weekend! I met so many great dancers and artists from around the country this weekend at OSU. Everyone was so chatty and full of excitement about their projects they were working on. Everyone had their own way of making their passion (dance) a part of their lives. It was also wonderful to be a part of Ministry in Motion's Showcase at BalletMET Columbus. If you didn't know, BalletMET is the fifth largest ballet company in the nation and it is the largest in the Midwestern region! We (Christian Dance groups from the Columbus area) used their performance space to raise nearly $300 to support the Red Cross and their efforts in Haiti. I met some wonderful people at the performance with whom I look forward to collaborating in the near future! Save the date: March 20th 7pm $15 ticketsKings Arts Theatre Complex. I'll keep you posted...

The benefit performance for this weekend at Abbey Theater to raise funds for the Cancer unit at an area Hospital in Dublin, OH has been cancelled due to the weather. The performance has been rescheduled for April 17th 2010 at 6pm and 8pm $20 tickets. Please come out and support this wonderful show of area dance artists including Vitoria and Dublin Dance Center!

Who "Elle" is

Columbus, Ohio, United States
I am a teacher specializing in Pilates, modern, ballet, and contemporary dance. I am on the go and on a budget, but I also need quality "fuel" for my job and responsibilities. Being gluten intolerant (diagnosed by Doctor), does not make it any easier. My Frugal Gal blog is full of recipes that are tested and have helped me to do what I love. I hope you enjoy them.

Private and group Reformer sessions available

Private and group Reformer sessions available
registered trademark: Merrithew Corporation