Saturday, February 6, 2010

Surging onward...to Ohio State University!



Guess what?! I get to continue dancing, choreographing, and researching at the OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY! I'll be looking for new ways to help dancers prepare for professional careers. In turn, hopefully I'll have the chance to gather the proper tools to help aspiring dancers more, help them minimize injury better and maximize their potential faster.  I just can't wait to grow in learning, share ideas, and develop my full potential as an instructor!

Who "Elle" is

Columbus, Ohio, United States
I am a teacher specializing in Pilates, modern, ballet, and contemporary dance. I am on the go and on a budget, but I also need quality "fuel" for my job and responsibilities. Being gluten intolerant (diagnosed by Doctor), does not make it any easier. My Frugal Gal blog is full of recipes that are tested and have helped me to do what I love. I hope you enjoy them.

Private and group Reformer sessions available

Private and group Reformer sessions available
registered trademark: Merrithew Corporation